If you are wondering whether to dive in, this independent review might help. I think it captures this blog’s essence perfectly.
If after reading it The Series sounds appealing, you will very likely enjoy it.
If by the same token your reaction is, “This doesn’t sound right for me,” it very likely isn’t.
- Personal Capital* is a great free tool to manage and evaluate the investments you have, including costs. At a glance you’ll see what’s working and what you might want to change. Very cool. Here is my Personal Capital review.
- Betterment* is my recommendation for hands-off investors who prefer a DIFM (Do It For Me) approach. It is also a great tool for reaching short-term savings goals. Here is my Betterment Review
- YNAB* has the best budgeting tools going and just might be the Best Place to Work Ever
- Republic Wireless* is my $10 a month phone plan. My daughter is in South East Asia and is on the $5 a month plan. We talk whenever can and for ever long we please. My RW Review tells you how.
- Tuft & Needle* helps me sleep at night. A very cool company and a great product.
*These are affiliate links and should you chose to do business with them, this blog will earn a small commission.
Personal Capital special Valentine’s Day promotion: Any new user who signs up between Friday, Feb 5th and Valentine’s Day Feb 14th is eligible to win a free trip for two to Hawaii. That’s right. A free trip to Hawaii! The prize is $2000 for roundtrip airfare and $1000 for accommodations. Any new user is eligible, so long as you link an investment account. It doesn’t matter how much money you have — you just need to sign up and link.
Of course, you don’t want to do this just to enter a contest. That’s not the jlcollinsnh way! But if you are thinking of giving them a try anyway, now is a good time. Good luck!