In Part IV we looked at some sample portfolios built from the three key Index Funds I favor, plus cash. Those four are what we call investments. But in our complex world we must next consider where to hold these investments. That is, in which bucket should which investment go? There are two types of […]
- Q&A III: Vamos
- Q&A II: Salamat
- Q&A I: Gaijin Shogun
- Top 10 posts
- Cafe No Se
- Chautauqua 2014 preview, closing up for travel and other random cool things that caught my eye of late.
- Case Study #10: Should Josiah buy his parents a house?
- Case Study #9: Lars — maximizing some good fortune and considering “dollar cost averaging”
- Case Study #8: Ron’s mother – she’s doin’ all right!
- roundup: Some random cool things