So, here we have this wonderful wealth building tool that relentlessly marches upward but – and this is a major but – boy howdy it’s a wild and unsettling ride. In Part I & Part II I presented to you a very rosy view of the stock market and its wealth building potential. Every thing I wrote […]
- Q&A III: Vamos
- Q&A II: Salamat
- Q&A I: Gaijin Shogun
- Top 10 posts
- Cafe No Se
- Chautauqua 2014 preview, closing up for travel and other random cool things that caught my eye of late.
- Case Study #10: Should Josiah buy his parents a house?
- Case Study #9: Lars — maximizing some good fortune and considering “dollar cost averaging”
- Case Study #8: Ron’s mother – she’s doin’ all right!
- roundup: Some random cool things