For over a week now I’ve been afflicted with Yellow Fever. I blame the Bolivians. Reasonable people might suggest I also bear some personal responsibility. It was I, after all, who made the appointment at the clinic, drove over and said to the nice lady, “Say, why don’t you load up a syringe with a […]
- Q&A III: Vamos
- Q&A II: Salamat
- Q&A I: Gaijin Shogun
- Top 10 posts
- Cafe No Se
- Chautauqua 2014 preview, closing up for travel and other random cool things that caught my eye of late.
- Case Study #10: Should Josiah buy his parents a house?
- Case Study #9: Lars — maximizing some good fortune and considering “dollar cost averaging”
- Case Study #8: Ron’s mother – she’s doin’ all right!
- roundup: Some random cool things