Charming Sitting on my desk as I type is a small glass vial. It is sealed with a metal cap and is filled with a clear liquid I presume to be water. What appears to be a small gold chain runs around the bottom. Filling the vial are tightly packed objects, perhaps bits of cloth, […]
- Q&A III: Vamos
- Q&A II: Salamat
- Q&A I: Gaijin Shogun
- Top 10 posts
- Cafe No Se
- Chautauqua 2014 preview, closing up for travel and other random cool things that caught my eye of late.
- Case Study #10: Should Josiah buy his parents a house?
- Case Study #9: Lars — maximizing some good fortune and considering “dollar cost averaging”
- Case Study #8: Ron’s mother – she’s doin’ all right!
- roundup: Some random cool things