- Choose FI: Stock Series, Part I
- Choose FI: Stock Series, Part II and their follow-up conversation about it
- DoughRoller: Achieving Financial Independence
- So Money with Farnoosh Torabi: The Simple Path to Wealth
- The Mad Fientist: The Importance of F-You Money
- The Mad Fientist: The Simple Path to Wealth
- Afford Anything Podcast with Paula Pant
- Radical Personal Finance: Why your house is a terrible investment
- Create My Independence: F-You Money, Stepping Away, Fear and Investing
- Scavenger Life: How scavengers can achieve financial independence
- Scavenger Life: Running an eBay Store and Airb&b with Jay and Ryanne
- (me interviewing them, my first Podcast as the interviewer!)
- The Master Your Money Summit: The Simple Path to Wealth
- LIVE Webinar Q&A hosted by Hahna Kane Latonick
- Mike & Lauren YouTube: Video Series based on the Stock Series
- Mike & Lauren YouTube: Why your house is a terrible investment In the Q&A we also discuss asset allocation, bonds and even dating.
- Mike & Lauren YouTube: Responding to my post on Dollar Cost Averaging, Mike & Lauren explore the emotional side of the question in this video: What is your emotional threshold?
- Millennial Revolution: An Interview with the Godfather…of FI
- Physician on FIRE: Christopher Guest Post: JL Collins
- Street Smart Finance: Mr. Money Mustache and Jim Collins: An Interview In this one my daughter Jessica also answers the same questions.
- 27 Good Things: Three Things to Read, Watch and Use
- 1500 Days:
- Johnny Moneyseed: A Man with F-You Money
Articles featuring jlcollinsnh
- Mr. Money Mustache: How about that stock market?
- Mr. Money Mustache: Financial Independence…23 Years Later: It has never been about retirement
- Mr. Money Mustache: What to do about this scary stock market
- Street Smart Finance: How to invest money in any economy
- Waves of Wealth: Financial Titans: J. L. Collins
- Eat the Financial Elephant: DIY Investing Resource #1: JL Collins’ “Stock Series”
- 1500 Days: Me and Jimmy C (be sure to read the comments/contest entries. Funny stuff!)