Title: Rigid and statuesque.
Date Created/Published: c1905.
Summary: Three Crow men, facing right, on rock ledge.
Photograph by Edward S. Curtis, Curtis (Edward S.) Collection, Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C.
- Q&A III: Vamos
- Q&A II: Salamat
- Q&A I: Gaijin Shogun
- Top 10 posts
- Cafe No Se
- Chautauqua 2014 preview, closing up for travel and other random cool things that caught my eye of late.
- Case Study #10: Should Josiah buy his parents a house?
- Case Study #9: Lars — maximizing some good fortune and considering “dollar cost averaging”
- Case Study #8: Ron’s mother – she’s doin’ all right!
- roundup: Some random cool things