Well, gee. It’s been almost a month since my return from Ecuador. No wonder I’m restless. Fortunately, we have our daughter to visit in France. She’s there for her junior year at University. I told her when she left, “Don’t plan on coming home. We’ll come to you.” And a promise (threat?) is a […]
- Q&A III: Vamos
- Q&A II: Salamat
- Q&A I: Gaijin Shogun
- Top 10 posts
- Cafe No Se
- Chautauqua 2014 preview, closing up for travel and other random cool things that caught my eye of late.
- Case Study #10: Should Josiah buy his parents a house?
- Case Study #9: Lars — maximizing some good fortune and considering “dollar cost averaging”
- Case Study #8: Ron’s mother – she’s doin’ all right!
- roundup: Some random cool things