View of the Valley from the Retreat As you gathered from the last post, I’m off to Ecuador until December. When I get back you can look for posts on Deflation, Target Date Funds, Withdrawal Rates, running the rent v own numbers on some of the property I will have checked out in Ecuador and […]
- Q&A III: Vamos
- Q&A II: Salamat
- Q&A I: Gaijin Shogun
- Top 10 posts
- Cafe No Se
- Chautauqua 2014 preview, closing up for travel and other random cool things that caught my eye of late.
- Case Study #10: Should Josiah buy his parents a house?
- Case Study #9: Lars — maximizing some good fortune and considering “dollar cost averaging”
- Case Study #8: Ron’s mother – she’s doin’ all right!
- roundup: Some random cool things