Esperando un Camino In my office there is a bronze sculpture we acquired in Madrid, Spain some 25 years ago. It is about a foot tall and depicts a young woman. She is barefoot and has long flowing hair. Dressed in a peasant blouse and long skirt, she stands with her hands on her hips […]
- Q&A III: Vamos
- Q&A II: Salamat
- Q&A I: Gaijin Shogun
- Top 10 posts
- Cafe No Se
- Chautauqua 2014 preview, closing up for travel and other random cool things that caught my eye of late.
- Case Study #10: Should Josiah buy his parents a house?
- Case Study #9: Lars — maximizing some good fortune and considering “dollar cost averaging”
- Case Study #8: Ron’s mother – she’s doin’ all right!
- roundup: Some random cool things