After I retired last spring it seems the “work mode” was still switched on. A lot of stuff between then and going off to Ecuador got done. Including getting this blog up and running. But Ecuador shifted my gears to “susuguar.” This wonderful word I picked up years ago. That’s likely not the correct spelling […]
- Q&A III: Vamos
- Q&A II: Salamat
- Q&A I: Gaijin Shogun
- Top 10 posts
- Cafe No Se
- Chautauqua 2014 preview, closing up for travel and other random cool things that caught my eye of late.
- Case Study #10: Should Josiah buy his parents a house?
- Case Study #9: Lars — maximizing some good fortune and considering “dollar cost averaging”
- Case Study #8: Ron’s mother – she’s doin’ all right!
- roundup: Some random cool things