Stone Town — Zanzibar — Sand & Water If you have been reading this blog closely you will have noticed that my wife and I have been planning for over a year to travel to Zanzibar this summer. It is where she was born and raised. She and our daughter went back last year but […]
- Q&A III: Vamos
- Q&A II: Salamat
- Q&A I: Gaijin Shogun
- Top 10 posts
- Cafe No Se
- Chautauqua 2014 preview, closing up for travel and other random cool things that caught my eye of late.
- Case Study #10: Should Josiah buy his parents a house?
- Case Study #9: Lars — maximizing some good fortune and considering “dollar cost averaging”
- Case Study #8: Ron’s mother – she’s doin’ all right!
- roundup: Some random cool things